Get the best proportion, position and shape for your ear now through Otoplasty
Ear reshaping and correction surgery, also known as Otoplasty, aims at correcting the protruding ears or defects in the ear either because of birth or trauma. This surgery is designed to get a more anatomic and natural appearance of the auricle.
Otoplasty is also effective for the people bothered by protruding ears. Otoplasty can be performed at any stage – given the ears have reached the full size. Dr. Ashraf has the surgical meticulous surgical expertise to perform otoplasty.
Recreate and Re-envision the Ears
Along with changing the shape, size as well as the position of the ear, Dr. Ashraf also help in enhancing the size of the smaller ears, adding natural curves and even folds. The surgery helps people to get desired angled and positioned ears. Some useful benefits that one can get from Otoplasty are
- well-hidden scar procedure that offers corrected appearance
- pinning the ears closer to the head
- enables you to get the desired hairstyle which is not possible because of the size as well as the position of the ears
- correction of ear position
Why Choose Dr. Ashraf for Otoplasty?
Board-certified surgeon, Dr. Ashraf ensures her patients get the best outcome. She also works with an efficient and trained team of medical support staff. There are several other prominent reasons which make her a reliable name, like
- she evaluates the general health status of the person and verifies whether the person has any pre-existing health conditions
- discuss different options available and recommends a specific course of treatment
- discuss the possible outcomes of otoplasty along with the potential risks that a person might experience
The recovery from the surgery will is about 7-10 days, and there will be numbness for the next 2-3 days post-surgery. The final outcome takes around six weeks.
To learn more about the surgery, schedule an appointment with the schedule, please reach Dr. Ashraf at 703-832-4000 / 301-232-3000.